- ¼ cup shea butter
- ¼ cup cocoa butter
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup sweet almond oil
- 10-20 drops of essential oil (optional)
- Combine all ingredients, except the essential oils, in a small pot or double boiler.
- Gently melt and stir over medium-low heat until the mixture is liquid.
- Remove from the heat and allow the mixture to partially set up. (you can place in the fridge or freezer to speed this process)
- Once the mixture is partially set, add the essential oils of your choice, and whip with a hand mixer or stand mixer until the body butter is fluffy and stiff peaks have formed.
- Spoon into a jar and apply anywhere on the body. Or, gift as a gift!